You were in a serious car accident. Now you are in the process of putting the pieces back together. A good first step would be obtaining the police report, if one exists. If the officer at the scene provided you with a “Traffic Crash Exchange Report” a written police report probably does not exist. To get the case number for your accident, 72 hours after the crash call 503-823-4636 or 503-823-0043

If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Portland, obtain the applicable police report by writing: Portland Police Records Division, 1111 SW 2nd Ave / $10.00: up to 5 pages and $2 for additional pages. 21 day wait time. Pictures may cost extra. For quotes call: 503-823-0041

Author: Rizk Law

Were you injured in an accident that was not your fault? Are your bills piling up while your pain and suffering seem to never end? Is an insurance carrier standing in your way of the money you need to get your life back on track? Then you need a lawyer who knows how insurance carriers think — and can fight them for the maximum compensation you deserve. You need Rizk Law.