Richard Rizk Selected by BirdEye for Best Lawyers in Portland, Oregon
Posted on behalf of RizkLaw on Jul 25, 2019 in Firm News
The legal team at Rizk Law is very pleased to announce that senior attorney Richard Rizk has been named one of the Best Lawyers in Portland by BirdEye.
Our firm has also been selected by BirdEye for its Best Law Firms 2019 list. BirdEye named the top 10 law firms in more than 100 of the largest U.S. cities – Rizk Law was chosen as one of the top 10 firms in Portland, Oregon.
Law firms and lawyers included on these lists demonstrated a strong focus on professional excellence and a positive customer experience.
BirdEye’s rankings are based on 717,099 customer reviews from law firms’ clients and ratings of 33,958 law firms on review sites like Google and Facebook. BirdEye considered overall ratings, total number of reviews, how recent the reviews were and the length of the reviews in making its selections for Best Law Firms 2019.
This is not a subjective list created from the opinions of a few people, says BirdEye CEO Naveen Gupta. BirdEye relied on reviews from the clients because they know these law firms the best.
BirdEye Scoring System
BirdEye used an algorithm to give each law firm a score to determine the top 10 firms in some of the largest cities in the nation, including New York City, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Miami.
BirdEye looked at several factors when ranking firms, such as:
- Star Rating – This is the overall star rating from different review sites. Firms are rated from one to five stars.
- Reviewer Authenticity – If a review was directly associated with Google or Facebook, they were considered more important. This means reviews posted anonymously by people with user accounts were considered less important.
- Source Authenticity – Reviews on well-known sites like Facebook had more weight.
- Review Depth – The longer the review, the more weight it was given by BirdEye.
- Review Recency – More recent reviews were considered more important.
Law firms did not qualify for BirdEye’s rankings unless they had at least 30 reviews across all platforms and an overall star rating of 4.0 or better. BirdEye looked at reviews from June 20, 2018 to June 20, 2019.
Congratulations to our dedicated legal team on being selected to this exclusive list.