Portland FedEx Truck Accident Lawyer
A Brief Summary of the Following Article
Whether you were driving or going for a walk, if you were hit by a negligent FedEx truck driver, you have the right to pursue legal action. Taking legal action against a large company like FedEx is no small task, as these companies have the resources and legal team to build a strong defense to invalidate your claim and deny you the compensation you may be owed. That is why it is important to retain the help of a trusted personal injury lawyer with experience negotiating with insurance providers to recover the fair compensation you are owed. To begin building your FedEx truck accident claim, contact one of our trusted Portland FedEx accident attorneys today.
Rizk Law is an Oregon personal injury law firm with extensive experience helping clients who have fallen victim to the negligence of another party that caused their FedEx truck accident. If you have suffered harm due to a FedEx truck accident, it is important you understand the rights you have regarding your ability to pursue justice. Our team of attorneys can help you through each step of the claims process as we defend your rights and help you recover the fair compensation you are owed.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a FedEx Truck Accident Case?
When a FedEx truck accident occurs, there are a number of parties that may be held liable for your injuries and losses. Some of the parties who may be at fault in your case include the following:
- FedEx driver: If the truck driver’s negligence was the sole cause of the collision, your lawyer may pursue them as the liable party in your case.
- FedEx: Depending on the details of the case, FedEx may also be held vicariously liable for the driver’s actions. Another instance in which FedEx could be held liable for the accident is if they knowingly hired a driver with a poor driving record or neglected to train their driver properly.
- Truck manufacturer: If your crash was caused by a faulty truck part, the manufacturer may be found to be liable for the accident.
- Truck maintenance company: If the truck was not properly taken care of, the company responsible for FedEx truck maintenance may be liable for your injuries and losses after an accident.
Identifying the liable party in a FedEx truck accident case is crucial to the overall success of the claim. Once the liable party has been identified, our Portland FedEx truck accident attorneys will be able to build your case and pursue the justice you deserve.
Proving Liability in a FedEx Truck Accident Case
Once the at-fault party, or parties, has been identified in your FedEx truck accident case, the next step should be to prove their liability. To prove liability in any personal injury case, your lawyer must provide evidence of the elements of negligence.
The elements of negligence are as follows:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care
- The duty of care was breached
- The breach of duty led to the FedEx truck accident and your subsequent injuries
- You suffered a loss as a result
To begin the process of collecting all necessary evidence to help support your claim, contact one of our FedEx truck accident lawyers as soon as possible.
Recovering Compensation After a FedEx Truck Accident in Portland
If you were harmed in a FedEx truck accident caused by a negligent party, you have the legal right to pursue compensation by filing a personal injury claim. By filing a personal injury claim with our team of trusted Portland FedEx truck accident lawyers at Rizk Law, we will help you understand what damages you may be eligible to retain after the at-fault party’s actions left you with injuries and losses.
The damages you may be eligible to collect following a Portland FedEx truck accident include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
When you work with our team of legal professionals, we will launch a full investigation into the details of your case. This will allow us to fully understand what damages you may be eligible to recover and how much you should be able to receive in compensation. To begin building your case, contact one of our FedEx truck accident lawyers today.
Contact a Portland FedEx Truck Accident Lawyer Today
Rizk Law is a personal injury law firm providing clients in Portland with the trusted legal help they deserve after suffering losses in a FedEx truck accident. No one should have to go through the personal injury claims process alone. That is why our FedEx truck accident lawyers will help guide you through each step of the process.