Oregon City Car Accident Lawyer
Regardless of how safe of a driver you may be, a car accident can still occur when another negligent party is out on the roads. Car accidents can be extremely traumatizing for the victims involved. Victims of car accidents often suffer physical and emotional injuries and will likely face a long road to recovery as a result of the negligent actions of the at-fault party. If you have been injured in a car accident in Oregon City, you have the legal right to pursue compensation by filing a personal injury claim. To get help building a strong personal injury claim, contact one of our trusted Oregon City car accident lawyers as soon as possible.
Rizk Law is an Oregon personal injury law firm with extensive experience helping clients who have been the victim of car accidents in Oregon City. Our trusted lawyers understand that being involved in a car accident can leave victims feeling overwhelmed as they try to understand what their next steps should be. Our legal team is composed of former insurance company attorneys and have the knowledge to help you negotiate a fair settlement for your claim. You do not have to go through the Oregon personal injury claims process alone after suffering an injury due to a car accident.
What Are Common Accident Cases Our Oregon City Car Accident Lawyers Handle?
Car accidents often occur when least expected. While you may have been caught off guard at the time of the collision, when you work with our team of legal professionals, we will ensure you stay informed and knowledgeable throughout each step of the claims process. Some of the common car accident cases that our Oregon City car accident attorneys handle for clients are as follows:
- Head-on collisions: These car accidents occur when one vehicle collides with the front of another. Head-on collisions are often caused by distracted drivers or an individual driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Multi-car collisions: A multi-car crash often involves three or more cars colliding in a chain-like reaction. Often referred to as pile-ups, these collisions are often caused by distracted drivers or hazardous weather.
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end car accidents occur when the front of one vehicle crashes into the backside of the vehicle in front of them. These car accidents are typically caused by drowsy or distracted driving and can cause severe injuries like back injuries. Even if the crash is minor, these accidents can result in serious losses.
- T-Bone collisions: This type of collision is also referred to as an intersectional crash. A T-bone crash occurs when the front of one vehicle collides with the side of another and they form a “T” shape. These accidents are often highly damaging for both drivers and passengers involved and can result in serious losses.
Car accidents often seriously impact the lives of the individuals involved. If you have been injured in a car accident in Oregon City, our team of trusted car accident lawyers have the knowledge to provide you with the dedicated representation needed to help you obtain the fair compensation you deserve.
Why Should You Hire an Oregon City Car Accident Lawyer?
Following an Oregon car accident, you may be dealing with extensive injuries and losses as a result of the negligent actions of the at-fault party. As a result of these losses, you may find yourself struggling financially to keep up with the medical expenses and other bills resulting from the collision. While insurance companies are supposed to provide compensation to help cover the costs car accident victims often incur, their goal is often to offer the lowest possible amount in compensation for your claim.
To help you negotiate a fair amount in compensation for your losses and get justice for what you have had to endure due to your injuries, our team of experienced car accident lawyers may be able to help. When you retain the help of one of our Oregon City, you will have a lawyer on your side that will provide the following benefits throughout the claims process:
- Work with former insurance company attorneys that can help negotiate a fair settlement amount
- Investigate and identify all at fault parties
- Defend your rights if the insurance company tries to claim you are partially at fault
- Handle and review all paperwork needed for your personal injury claim
- Retain expert witnesses
- Offer over ten years of experience in personal injury law
- Represent you in court, if necessary
Our team of legal professionals has the experience and knowledge of the Oregon personal injury claims process and has the skills to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your car accident claim.
Get Help From an Oregon City Car Accident Lawyer
Rizk Law is a personal injury law firm with extensive experience providing clients in Oregon City with the trusted legal help they deserve following a car accident. No one should have to go through the car accident claims process alone. To get help from one of our trusted Oregon City car accident attorneys, contact us here or call (503) 245-5677 for a free case review.