Beaverton Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you know how quickly your whole life can change. Injuries can take weeks, months, or even years to heal, if they even heal at all. During that time, victims are often left dealing with various challenges, including both physical and emotional trauma, as well as medical bills that can cost thousands of dollars and wreak havoc on your financial security.
Thankfully, the state of Oregon grants victims the right to pursue compensation for injuries suffered in accidents caused by negligent parties so that they can hopefully return to normalcy. The legal process can feel intimidating, but Attorney Richard Rizk can guide you through the process from beginning to end so that you know exactly what is going on with your case at any given time.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in the Beaverton Area
Rizk Law lawyers represent clients in Beaverton for many different kinds of personal injury cases, including, but not limited to:
- Car accidents: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 1.35 million people lose their lives on roadways worldwide every year, and we are not surprised. Automobile accident injuries are some of the most common cases we see in our offices. Injuries sustained in traffic crashes are incredibly common in this country, and it is not uncommon for these injuries to be severe or even fatal.
- Truck accidents: Commercial trucks are a vital component of our national economy. Drivers of these massive trucks are required to abide by various regulations in Oregon because these massive vehicles can cause severe, sometimes deadly, accidents. It is not uncommon for injuries suffered in truck accidents to be life-threatening. Most often, these injuries require surgery and a substantial amount of time for recovery.
- Slip and falls: Also known as a trip and fall, slip and fall injuries are a premises liability claim based on a person suffering an injury by falling while on another party’s premises. From a wet floor at the local supermarket to a broken or uneven sidewalk, this type of accident can happen just about anywhere. Falls may not seem like severe accidents, but in all actuality, they are the leading cause of injury-related death for people over 65.
- Dog bites: Wounds from a dog attack can range from small, minor punctures to life-threatening maulings. Dog bites are also able to transmit diseases, such as rabies or tetanus to humans. According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), over 4.5 million people suffer dog bite injuries each year in the United States. About one out of every five of these bites ends up requiring medical attention. Usually, the dog owner is found liable if their pet hurts someone, often requiring them to pay victims for any harm they have suffered.
- Pedestrian accidents: Due to the serious nature of pedestrian and cyclist accidents, injured pedestrians and their families need an aggressive personal injury attorney on their side to look out for their best interests and help them recoup the costs for their medical treatments.
Suppose you wait too long to file an injury claim to recover your losses. In that case, you could end up forfeiting your rights to recover compensation for your damages, so don’t wait to contact a personal injury attorney in Beaverton to begin your claim.
Partner with a Trusted Personal Injury Attorney Serving Clients in Beaverton
Rizk Law lawyers pride themselves on their outstanding client service. If you have been injured in Beaverton or anywhere in Oregon because of another person’s negligence, schedule a free, no-obligation virtual or in-office evaluation of your case.
Call us today at (503) 245-5677 or complete our contact form to learn more about your legal options. You won’t owe us anything unless we successfully retrieve compensation for your losses.